Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 3

Today's questions:

Do you believe in good and evil?
Yes, and I believe both exist inside of us all, and, for the most part, it is up to us, what we choose to do.

Do you believe in sin?
I do, I think sin is anytime you do things that puts negativity in the world.

Do you believe in Karma?
I do, I feel that if you put good into the world, you get it back.  I do also sometimes wonder why such bad things happen to good people, so I'm not 100% sold on this.

Do you believe that Jesus existed?
I do.

I know my answers are very short today, I've had a rough last couple of days, and I'm really really down.  It's times like this I want to be cynical about religion, but I know there is a God out there some where, so I don't.

I guess that's it for today then.

No comments:

Post a Comment