Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 6

Are we fated, or do we have a choice in life?
This one I'm a bit wishy washy on.  I believe we have choices in life, that we are able to pick what we want to do, and where we want to go.  I also, however, believe that God knows what choices we are going to make, what obstacles we will meet, and how we will react to them, so to an extent, that seems we are fated.

What is the meaning of life?
To do our best to help others, to be kind, to love one another.  To do the best we can do, to be the best we can be.

Is there reincarnation?
This one I struggle with, I believe it is possible, but I have yet to fit it into my beliefs.  There are times I feel that I had lived in another time, because of things I'm drawn to, or enjoy.  So, it may be possible.

Is there only one true religion?
If there is, it's not one that is here on earth.  Religion is man made, therefore, imperfect.  So, we can't have anything totally perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment