Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 5

Do you believe in an afterlife?

I do.  I'm not 100% certain there is a black or white to how it works though.  Like, I don't think there is just the heaven and hell option, I think there is more to it than that.  I think it depends on what you've done with your life on Earth, and what more you want to do.

Do you believe there is a soul?
Yes, I also believe that animals have souls too.

What is the soul?
I think the soul is you, your emotions, your "heart", your inner voice.  It's hard to explain, I think it's your essence, for a lack of a better word.

How is the soul connected to our mind?
I think that it is what steers our decisions.  Like our Jimminy Cricket "conscious.  It's like the driver of our mind.

How is it connected to our body?

Our body is just a temporary vessel that holds our soul.  The vehicle to do what we need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment