Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 4

Do I believe that Jesus should be worshiped?
I believe that Jesus is the Son of God.  And that he came to teach us forgiveness, kindness and compassion. I believe that he wants us all to be kind to, and to love one another.  I believe that he was (is) a gift from God, and I, as of right now tonight, feel that if I worship God, in the way I feel God is, part of what you are worshiping in Jesus.

Do I believe He is the Messiah?
I have been raised to believe that.  And to a certain extent, I do, but I have a very hard time accepting the fact that you won't get into heaven if you don't believe that he is the Messiah.  There are too many good people who don't believe in Him, and bad people who do, for me to believe that it is that cut and dry.

Do you believe that you must believe that Jesus is the Messiah to get into Heaven?
I answered that on accident already, short answer, no.

Do you believe in Heaven?
I do. I believe it is a perfect place, and we will be truly happy there.  I also firmly believe all my pets will be there, something I argue with people all the time about.

Do you believe in Hell?
I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment